Saturday, July 26, 2008

New "Truth for Today" Commentary


For several years, I have subscribed to the Truth For Today commentary series so that I automatically receive each new volume in this series as it is published. In the last two or three years, they have come off the press slowly, but a note from editor Eddie Cloer indicates that is changing. He says that four new volumes will be published in the next twelve months. The latest is 1 & 2 Thessalonians by Earl Edwards. Brother Edwards is the recently retired head of the Graduate program in Bible at Freed-Hardeman University. I've not spent any time with this commentary yet, but I am confident that it will live up to the standards set by earlier volumes in this outstanding commentary series.

If you are interested in the subscription plan, go to the Resource Publications website at http://www.resourcepublications.net . You may need to call or email them for details about the plan. Books cost $26.00 plus postage and handling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have really enjoyed this commentary series as well. I hope to collect them all, and this seems like a good way to do it. Thank you!
-Nathan W.

joemill00077711 said...

After study a couple of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and will be checking again soon. Pls take a look at my website as properly and let me know what you think. slots for real money